3000 Series: MX3250 (MASTER UNIT WITH AMPLIFIERS)
MASTER UNIT WITH AMPLIFIERS
MX 3250 is the master unit of the evacuation system DXT 3000, dedicated to small and medium size applications, where an EN54-16:2008 system is required.
It includes a digital DSP-based master unit equipped with up to 6 RCF Class D+ power amplifiers, able to provide up to 250W on 100V or 70V speaker lines. A spare power amplifier with automatic replacement of a faulty unit is configurable too. It hosts batteries and the necessary EN54-4 circuitry for the DC back-up.
Furthermore it offers inputs, controls and pre-recorded messages to get a real plug & play solution.
The system can be completed with monitored paging consoles BM 3804 and 6 button extensions BE 3806, allow to complete the installation by adding live announcements. Local single-button paging consoles (not monitored) BM 3022 and background music programs can be implemented as well.
DXT 3000 system has been designed to be wired by using very convenient fire-rated J-TYPE cables for paging console and interlink connections.
- • Halls
- • Schools
- • Shopping Centers
- • Offices
- • Public buildings
- DSP-based Master Unit
- Equipped with 2, 4 or 6 RCF Class D+ technology power amplifiers
- Spare power amplifier with automatic replacement
- Internal power supply with battery charger and space for batteries
- Emergency messages on monitored SD card
- Max. overall output power:up to 250 W, freely assignable to the 2, 4 or 6 zones
- Frequency response:20 Hz ÷ 20 kHz (± 1 dB)
- Distortion (THD + N):< 0.3% (@ 1 kHz)
- Output voltage to speaker lines:100 V / 70 V
- Signal / noise ratio:> 90 dBA
- Operating voltage (mains):230 / 115 V ac (50 / 60 Hz), internal setting
- Operating voltage (batteries):24 V dc
- Input connectors:removable screw terminals
- Max. number of daisy-chained BM 3804 paging microphones:4
- Simultaneous audio channels:3
- Paging microphone cable:CAT 6 FTP or J-type (RCF)
- Dimensions (w, h, d):430 mm, 530 mm, 180 mm (19″ rack – 12 units)