ART 710-A MK II
- • Nearfield & distributed PA
- • Foreground/background music, fill/delay
- • Portable and installed audio-visual systems
- • Conference centers, presentations, ballrooms and houses of worship
- • Compact voice reinforcement systems
- • Stage monitoring
- 1400 W Peak, 700 Watt RMS digital amplifier
- 129 dB max spl
- 90 x 70, Wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- 10″ woofer, high power 2.5″ voice coil
- 1″ HF driver, titanium dome, 1.75″ voice coil
- DSP Processing
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 50 Hz ÷ 20 kHz
- Max SPL: 129 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 90°
- Vertical coverage angle: 70°
- Compression Driver: 1.0″, 1.75″ v.c.
- Woofer: 10″, 2.5″ v.c.
- Input signal: bal / unbal
- Input connectors: Combo xlr-jack
- Output connectors: xlr
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 1700 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, rms
- Limiter: Soft limiter
- Controls: Volume, EQ shape
- Total power: 700 W
- High frequencies: 200 W
- Low frequencies: 500 W
- Cooling: Convection / foced
- Connections: VDE conncector in
- Cabinet Material: Composite PP
- Hardware: 2xM10 flying p.
- Handles: 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Height: 549 / 21.6 mm/inch
- Width: 340 / 13.3 mm/inch
- Depth: 304 / 11.9 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 14 / 30.86 kg/lbs
ACTIVE TWO-WAY SPEAKER
Your tour schedule is fixed and most of the venues are small and crowded places?
The ART 710-A is what you need: an extremely compact and powerful speaker.
It is in fact, the smallest model of the 7 Series, capable of delivering an astonishing power of 129 dB.
Thanks to its size and to the aluminium top handle with rubber handgrip it can be easily transported and stored everywhere.