ACTIVE TWO-WAY SPEAKER
- • Live sound
- • Playback and monitoring
- • Corporate events
- • AV presentations
- • Fixed Installations
- • 13000537 (220-240V)
- 127 dB Max SPL
- 800 WATT 2-way peak power
- DSP Processing with FiRPHASE
- 10″ High Powered Woofer
- 1″ HF driver, mylar dome, 1.5″ voice coil
- high power handling low impedance crossover design
- Frequency Response -3 dB:50 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL:127 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle:90°
- Vertical coverage angle:70°
- Compression Driver:1″, 1.5″ v.c.
- Woofer:10″, 2.0″ v.c
- Input signal:bal/unbal
- Input connectors:XLR, Jack
- Output connectors:XLR
- Input sensitivity:-2 dBu / 4 dBu
- Mic. Input Sensitivity:-32
- Crossover frequencies:1800 Hz
- Protections:Thermal, RMS
- Limiter:Soft limiter
- Controls:Volume, Boost, Mic/Line
- Total power:800 W PEAK
- High frequencies:200 W PEAK
- Low frequencies:600 W PEAK
- Total power:400 W RMS
- High frequencies:100 W RMS
- Low frequencies:300 W RMS
- Cabinet Material:Composite PP
- Hardware:2xM10 flying p.
- Handles:1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap:Yes
- Height:537 / 21.14 mm/inch
- Width:337 / 13.26 mm/inch
- Depth:315 / 12.40 mm/inch
- Net Weight:12.2 / 26.9 kg/lbs
The ART Series is the beating heart of RCF. These multiple purpose active speakers represent the finest examples of audio design in a rugged composite cabinet, now in black.
The MK4 Series is equipped with a new generation of 2-way Class-D fan-less amplifiers, high-powered woofers and the latest compression driver technology, plus a redesigned front grille.
The ART concept offers the best audio choice for a multitude of live sound applications in a plug‘n’go device.Just connect your microphone, your mixer or your audio device to the speaker and turn up the volume: there are no complex menus, no knobs to understand.
POWERFUL CLASS D AMPLIFIERS
The integrated DSP manages full loudspeaker processing, FiRPHASE filters, crossover and EQ, soft limiter, and dynamic bass boost. Class-D power amplifier’ s technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminium structure which not only stabilises the amplifier during transportation but helps the fan-less heat dissipation.
The amplifier presents both XLR In/Out connectors and a Jack input for the maximum connection versatility.
SWITCHABLE EQ MODE
A switchable EQ Mode makes it easier to select among two different equalisation presets:
– Extended response switch that slightly emphasizes the bass response for playback music and low volume applications;
– Linear response switch, when the speaker is used to amplify a live mix. The amplifier has a built in limiter circuit to prevent clipping or overdriving the transducers.
An easy to reach volume knob on the back allows to set the overall volume of the speaker according to its application.
3 status LEDs – Power / Signal / Status are provided for monitoring the system.
Thanks to its incredible amplifier’ s power, high quality transducers and a very compact cabinet, the ART 310-A the ideal speaker in all the situations where the output of a PA system and the size of a monitor are important. The 10” woofer features a 2.0” voice coil and delivers very high efficient and controlled bass reproduction.