AT 20T volume control is made of a control circuit having a 6 position (5 off) selector and a separated transformer.
It can be used in 100 V line systems to adjust the volume level of a loudspeaker group having a total power not exceeding 20 W.
All connected loudspeakers shall have 100 V line matching transformers.
It can be set (through an internal jumper) to operate with 3 wire lines (in order to make emergency announcements at the max. volume).
AT 20T can be installed on whichever supporting frame for home / office electrical systems by drilling a hole in a blank key and fixing its control circuit.
3 knobs are included in 3 different colours: white, silver, anthracite.
The transformer can be put inside the wall / flush-mounted box (where the control circuit is).
- • Volume control
- • 13160033
- Attenuator for constant voltage systems, max 20W
- Universal mounting on any standard European electrical wall plate.
- Input voltage:100 v
- Output voltage:100 – 70 – 50 – 35 – 25 – 0 V
- Maximum power:20 W
- Attenuation:0 dB – 3 dB – 6 dB – 9 dB – 12 dB – OFF
- Max Depth:50 / 1.96 mm/inch
- Height:53 / 2.08 mm/inch
- Width:35 / 1.37 mm/inch
- Depth:68 / 2.67 mm/inch
- Net Weight:0.16 / 0.35 Kg/Lbs
- Package height:120 / 4.72 mm/inch
- Package width:70 / 2.75 mm/inch
- Package depth:75 / 2.95 mm/inch