THE AT-ONE ENTRY LEVEL UHF SYSTEM, THE BEST EQUIPPED ON THE MARKET
AT-One, Audio-Technica’s entry level UHF wireless system. With a 2 x 4 channel frequency plan for enhanced flexibility, sturdy but stylish build quality and a simple user interface, AT-One is ready to become your perfect wireless companion.
AT-One is designed with simplicity and ease-of-use in mind. Equipped with a practical carrying case, rack-mount kit and detachable antennae, AT-One is the perfect balance of price and performance, ideal for those looking for accurate, reliable performance at an entry level price. The AT-One’s frequency plan is divided into two groups with 4 available channels in each group split between the Europe wide license free frequency range and the LTE duplex gap. Users can choose up to 4 channels within one group.
Available in three configurations, AT-One can be purchased with a beltpack or handheld transmitter. The ATW11P comes equipped with the ATR35cW tie-clip microphone.
- Designed for quick and easy use
- Perfect balance between price and performance, the AT-One is ideal for those looking for reliable results at low prices
- The frequency plan of AT-One is divided into two groups with 4 channels available in each group, one in the range of authorized European frequencies and the other in the duplex Gap
- Users can choose up to 4 channels in a group
- The ATW-11 system is equipped with a discreet and robust pocket transmitter
- RF Transmitting power 10mW
- Comes with an ATR35cW miniature omnidirectional condenser microphone
- Up to 10 hours’ battery life with 2 x 1.5V AA batteries
- RF Indicator light
- Robust construction from high quality components
- Delivered in a transport case with a rack mount kit and detachable antennas
“2 X 4 CHANNELS”
AT-One’s frequency plan is divided into two groups, each with 4 channels available, one in the range of authorized European frequencies and the other in the duplex gap. Users can choose up to 4 channels in a group.
“RF LIGHT INDICATOR”
The display on the half-rack receiver clearly indicates both the RF and AF levels.
The ATW-R1 receiver delivers a voltage of 12V / 100 mA for powering an ATW-B80 booster antenna, active splitters, an antenna combiner or any other active component.
DELIVERED IN A CASE
The AT-One comes with an ATW-R1 receiver, an ATW-T1 pocket transmitter, detachable antennas, a rack-mount kit, and a power supply, all in a hard carrying case.
EASY TO USE
The AT-One has been conceived and designed for quick and easy use. Simply open the carrying case, connect, and your UHF wireless system is immediately operational.
MICRO-OMNI LAVALIER MIC
The AT-One AT-11/P system comes with an ATR35cW omnidirectional lavalier microphone, to provide precise and intelligible speech quality.
The antennae of the AT-One wireless system are detachable, which alternatively allows remote operation via a single BNC cable.