Designed especially with home-studio owners and musicians in mind, our new B-1 features a 1″ capsule that captures your sounds with incredible realism, sensitivity and accuracy. Its wide frequency response from 20 Hz to 20 kHz is enhanced by a pronounced presence boost, making equalization unnecessary in many cases. Its cardioid polar pattern, switchable high-pass filter and -10 dB pad, SPL of 148 dB and unusually low inherent noise make it perfect for close miking and extremely flexible. The B-1 also comes with a carrying case, shock mount and windscreen.
SINGLE DIAPHRAGM CONDENSER MICROPHONE B-1
Gold-Sputtered Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted gold-sputtered large-diaphragm capsule
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and -10 dB input attenuation
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Ultra-rugged construction with nickel-plated brass body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for perfect signal transmission
- Heavy-duty suspension mount, windscreen and aluminum transport case included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
What’s a Condenser Mic?
Condenser microphones are the ideal choice for capturing vocals and acoustic instruments. They’re the primary type of microphone used in recording studios and radio stations. They are capable of capturing much more detail than dynamic microphones because of their wider, flatter frequency response. Another difference between condenser and dynamic mics is they contain active circuitry that requires phantom power ( 48 V DC) for operation. You can power them from any phantom power equipped BEHRINGER XENYX mixer, plus enjoy the benefits of our state-of-the-art XENYX mic preamps.
Why the B-1?
The B-1 is an affordable, high-quality way to put this essential studio tool to work for you. Thanks to its 1.0″ capsule, it captures sound with incredible realism and sensitivity. It boasts a wide frequency response from 20 Hz to 20 kHz, enhanced by a pronounced presence boost. With its excellent transducer and gold-plated XLR output, the B-1 truly delivers on the promise of noise-free transmission.
The B-1 also gives you a switchable -10dB attenuator to capture high-volume signal sources without distorting, as well as a low-cut filter to eliminate infrasonics caused by floor rumble and other turbulence.
But That’s Not All…
The B-1 is built to be your go-to condenser mic for years to come. Its tough, nickel-plated brass body can withstand all the rigors of bleary-eyed late-night recording marathons. And with its foam-padded, aluminum carrying case, it travels in safety and style. We also included a heavy-duty suspension mount and windscreen.
This condenser mic is an excellent choice for live and studio applications, and it’s available at a price that will leave you with enough cash left over to secure other recording essentials. Check out the incredible B-1 at a BEHRINGER dealer near you.