The DTECH BSD-01 is a handy mic to keep around your home studio for all sorts of recordings. It delivers clear, accurate sound, whether you’re capturing vocals, an acoustic guitar, or even louder instruments. A switchable bass-cut filter minimizes rumble and low-end noise. TheBSD-01 can handle sound pressure levels up to 140 dB, letting you close-mike high-energy sound sources like drums or amps. Plus, the durable all-metal body means you can count on years of reliable use.
- condenser microphone for vocal and instrumental studio recording
- 2″ diaphragm
- all-metal body
- switchable 300 Hz low-frequency filter
- 20 dB attenuation switch for handling extremely high sound pressure levels
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- output impedance: 200 ohms
- sensitivity: 24 mV/Pa
- max. SPL: 130/150 dB
- height: 6-1/2″; diameter: 2-1/8″
- weight: 16 oz.
- XLR connector
- requires 48-volt phantom power on your mixer or audio interface
- stand adapter