DI-Dock Live: DI Box for Apple iPod and other MP3-Players with Mix Function
Now you can easily mix external signals with your iPod* audio stream. Bring in a click track for live performance; blend in the feed from your monitor system; combine the output of your mixer with your MP3 backing tracks.
Front-panel controls let you quickly create independent master and monitor/headphone mixes. Is the drummer playing to a click track? The audience will never know!
Also features balanced transformer-isolated XLR outputs, Left/Center/Right output select switch, a “charger” mode for making sure your iPod* is always ready to roll, and a remote control input for operating the iPod*.
The DI-Dock Live is available in black or white!
Got a live gig and no hands free? So why don’t you take your feet!
Our Dock Control is the ideal add on for your DI-Dock Live. Just connect it with the DI-Dock Live and you are ready to go. Control your tracks on your iPod/iPhone* with your feet, with track forward/backward and play/pause. It’s easy as 1,2,3!
- easily mix external signals with your iPod*/iPhone*
- blend in the feed from your monitor system
- combine the output of your mixer with your MP3 backing tracks
- create independent master and monitor/headphone mixes
- balanced transformer-isolated XLR outputs
- Left/Center/Right output select switch
- “charge” mode for iPod*/iPhone*
- remote control input for operating the iPod*
- available in Ivory and Ebony