Dual 18″ Horn Loaded Subwoofer for Touring Applications
- Horn loaded ground stack subwoofer for touring applications
- 1,600 Watts continuous, 6,400 Watts peak power
- Carbon fibre loaded 18 neodymium motor low frequency drivers with inside/outside wound coil
- Low distortion horn design for maximum sound pressure level
- All components weather resistant to IP54 for outdoor use
- 18 mm (3/4) birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- Designed and engineered in England
The TURBOSOUND FLASHLINE system is a complete, fully integrated large scale line array sound reinforcement system comprising loudspeakers, amplification and system control racks, flying hardware, and transport cases in a very powerful and space-efficient format. The TURBOSOUND FLASHLINE system is easily capable of delivering full range (35 Hz to 20 kHz) coherent sound with very low distortion in the biggest arenas, both indoors and outdoors. TURBOSOUND FLASHLINE is uniquely configured as a five-way system with the TFS-900H�s output covering four frequency bands from 60 Hz to 20 kHz, while the TFS-900B subwoofer provides sub-bass frequencies down to 35 Hz.
The FLASHLINE TFS-900B is a 6,400 Watt subwoofer designed for touring and fixed installation applications. It consists of two carbon fibre loaded 18″ neodymium low frequency drivers utilising specialised voice coils wound on both the inside and the outside of the former for higher magnetic density, which results in better cooling, higher power handling, and improved efficiency. These high power drivers are mounted in a hybrid horn-loaded enclosure which makes use of output from the rear of the cones as well as the front, providing exceptionally high output at sub-bass frequencies. The TFS-900B is designed for ground stacking with the FLASHLINE TFS-900H flown line array.
The cabinet is constructed from extensively braced 18mm birch plywood with multiple recessed handle positions, side driver access doors and heavy duty wheels. It is fitted with a stainless steel IP54 rated grille, and is finished in black TourTough coating. A recessed panel at the rear of the cabinet carries two parallel linked Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for input and link through connections.