Dual 4 Way 12″ Line Array Element with Combined Polyhorn and Dendritic Waveguide for Touring Applications
- 4 way line array element for touring applications
- Combined Polyhorn and Dendritic waveguide with 90° horizontal dispersion
- 160 Watts continuous, 640 Watts peak power
- Dual high excursion 12 neodymium motor low frequency drivers
- Four high output 6.5 neodymium motor low mid frequency drivers
- Dual high efficiency 6.5 neodymium motor mid range compression driver
- Integral steel rigging for flying up to 16 TFS-900H elements in a variable curvature array
- All components weather resistant to IP54 for outdoor use
- 15 mm (5/8) birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Powder coated perforated plated steel mesh grille with foam backing
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- Designed and engineered in England
The TFS-900H four way flown line array comprises a total of eleven custom designed drive units precisely configured over four frequency bands: three proprietary aluminium dome 1″ neodymium motor compression drivers loaded by a Dendritic waveguide, two high efficiency 6.5″ neodymium high-mid drivers loaded by a Polyhorn waveguide, four high output horn loaded 6.5″ neodymium low-mid frequency drivers, and two high excursion horn loaded 12″ neodymium low frequency drivers that utilise both front and rear cone radiation for maximum efficiency. The rigging hardware is fully integrated into the end-cheeks on each side of the TFS-900H cabinet, which also provide grab handle positions. Drop links at the front and rear of the box engage in the flygear of the box above in the array to give a range of inter-cabinet angles from 0° to 5°. TFS-900H cabinets are normally transported four-up on the TFS-DOLLY with a heavy duty shower-resistant cover, and can be flown directly off the dolly in blocks of four, with the rigging hardware already pre-configured for use. A simple TFS-GRID fly frame and TFS-TIP system is used to fly a typical array; no additional external parts are required to fly the system.
Amplification is provided in the form of the highly advanced and extremely powerful 20000DP four channel amplifier with Lake processing and Dante networking built in. The power capability of the TFS-900H’s four frequency bands exactly matches the output of the 20000DP’s four output channels, with only four racks of three amplifiers required to deliver optimum energy transfer into a system of 18 TFS-900H tops and 12 TFS-900B subwoofers. The TFS-900H cabinet is constructed from 15mm birch plywood and finished in black shower-resistant TourTough finish with IP54 rated stainless steel perforated grilles. A recessed rear panel carries two parallel-linked Neutrik speakON* NL8 connectors for input and link through connections. Driver maintenance can be performed without removing cabinets from the dolly because all the drivers can be accessed either from the front (the entire mid/high section is removable) or from the rear via the driver access doors.