Very linear frequency response characteristics, extreme high power handling while generating the lowest harmonic distortion of any comparable 18-inch transducer within its application range.
The LF15X401 uses a fibre loaded cone assembly along with a high excursion triple roll surround. This combination provides remarkable strength and a peak to peak maximum excursion of 50 mm. The new dual forced hyper-venting system guarantee a very efficient voice coil ventilation for minimum power compression and incredible power handling.
- 4-inch, fiberglass inside/outside copper voice coil
- 3000W continuous program power handling
- 96.5 dB Sensitivity
- 30 Hz – 1.5 kHz Frequency range
- Dual Forced Hyperventing System
- Dual spider design with silicon based dampening control
- Triple-roll surround and corrugated straight cone geometry
- • The LF15X401 is ideal for use in applications where sizable amounts of low frequency, long excursion and low distortion acoustic power is desired
- • The robust mechanical design and optimised weight of the device make it desirable for use in fixed installation or touring professional loudspeaker systems.
- • The transducer’s low frequency extension, coupled with its extremely low generation of harmonic distortion, also makes it ideal for use within critical listening applications such as studio monitoring subwoofer systems.