Compact Dual 12″ Subwoofer for Portable and Fixed Installation Applications
- Compact bandpass loaded subwoofer for portable and fixed installation applications
- 800 Watts continuous, 3,200 Watts peak power
- Ideal for FOH applications and compact drum, DJ or side fill monitoring
- Dual high excursion 12″ low frequency drivers with inside/outside wound coil for high power
- Integral rigging system for suspending or ground stacking with TLX43
- Low distortion bandpass port design
- 15 mm (5/8″) plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The TLX212L is a compact passive dual 12″ 3,200 Watt bandpass subwoofer that is ideally suited for a broad range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications in both fixed, portable and touring audio systems. The TLX212L is designed to work in conjunction with LAKE DSP and LAB GRUPPEN amplification, providing optimal FOH performance, as well as considerable flexibility to readily adapt to varying venue requirements.