Fly Bar for TLX43 and TLX212L for Suspended or Ground Stacked Arrays
- Custom designed fly bar for suspending TLX43 line array elements and TLX212L subwoofers in unique or mixed arrays
- Suspend up to 10 TLX43 or 2 TLX212L with a 10:1 safety factor
- Inverts to ground stack TLX43 elements above TLX212L subwoofer
- Powder coated steel construction
- Drop links and rigging pins included
- Multiple pick points for up to 3/4″ shackles for single
– or two-point suspension
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The TLX43-FLB Flybar is designed to safely suspend unique or mixed arrays of TLX43 line array elements and TLX212L subwoofers. Engineered to meet BGV-C1 specifications, the flybar can suspend up to 10 TLX43 elements or 2 TLX212L subwoofers in unique arrays, or 1 TLX212L subwoofer and 4 TLX43 elements in a mixed array with a safety factor of 10:1. The flybar is secured to the uppermost speaker enclosure using the supplied drop links and rigging pins, with additional enclosures attaching in a similar manner below in succession. For suspension of mixed arrays, a second TLX43-FLB is used to couple TLX43 elements to the TLX212L subwoofer above.
EASE GLL files are provided for EASE Focus Acoustic Simulation Software, which is available for free download. This allows accurate calculation of both acoustic coverage and suspension pick point selection for tilting and aiming the array at the desired angle. Multiple pick points are provided for shackles up to ¾ ” in size, which can be utilised either in single- or two-point suspension configurations. For ground stacked applications, the flybar can be inverted for securely mounting TLX43 enclosures above the TLX212L subwoofer.