2 Way 12″ Full Range Loudspeaker for Portable PA and Installation Applications
- 2 way full range loudspeaker for portable PA and installation applications
- 800 Watts continuous, 3,200 Watts peak power
- Ideal for FOH, side and drum fill applications
- Carbon fibre loaded 12″ low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil
- Titanium dome 1.4″ neodymium motor compression driver
- Switchable passive/bi-amp operation for flexibility of use
- Low distortion waveguide provides 90° H x 50° V dispersion
- 15 mm (5/8″) birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
- Durable handles for easy lifting and carrying
- Multiple internal rigging points for installation applications
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The 2 way full range TMS122M is a switchable passive/bi-amp 12″ 3,200 Watt loudspeaker system that is ideally suited for a wide range of portable speech and music sound reinforcement applications. The TMS122M is designed to work in conjunction with TURBOSOUND loudspeaker management systems, providing optimal performance for FOH, side fill and floor monitor applications, as well as offering considerable flexibility to readily adapt to varying venue requirements.
The TMS122M loudspeaker features a carbon fibre loaded 12″ low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil with low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and a titanium dome 1.4″ neodymium motor compression driver mounted on a 90° horizontal by 50° vertical low distortion waveguide. All drivers are matched with an internal passive crossover network in a reflex-loaded enclosure, and bi-amp mode can be enabled by means of a rear panel switch.
Finished in a highly durable semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 15 mm (5⁄8″) birch plywood, and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam. The TMS122M includes internal M10 threaded rigging points for permanent installation, a dual-angle pole mount socket for high or low height use with 35 mm poles/speaker stands to optimise audience coverage, and durable handles for easy transport. The dual angle wedge shape design also enables the TMS122M to be utilised in low profile stage monitor applications where improved audience line of sight is of paramount importance. Two Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors are provided for input and link connections to additional enclosures.