- Premium 2-channel battle DJ mixer for the most demanding turntablist, remixer and digital DJ
- Fully VCA-controlled cross and channel faders for utmost reliability and noise-free audio
- Replaceable, long-life Ultraglide crossfader with up to 500,000 life cycles
- Direction-reverse and adjustable crossfader curve control
- Awesome 3-band EQs with kill filters
- 2 Phono/Line inputs with individual gain controls
- Premium phono preamp for superior detail and ultimate punch
- Mic input with XENYX mic preamp and 2-band tone control
- Cue function with channel 1/2 PFL option
- Highly accurate 10-segment level meters
- Gold-plated RCA connectors for highest signal integrity
- Extensive TRS and RCA outputs for flexible connectivity
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
If the NOX101 had a middle name itwould be “easy.” The intuitive layout makesit easy to operate right out of the box.Beneath its elegant exterior lies the heartof a 2-channel DJ battle mixer completewith 3-band channel EQ, making theNOX101 the “go-to” mixer for the beginnerDJ seeking versatility, ease of useand affordability.
When you hook up a NOX SeriesDJ mixer, you’re adding the ultimatemodern touches to your rig at a pricethat will leave you with money left over.The superior build quality and ruggedcomponents in this mixer means youcan count on it for many years to come,and we stand behind it with one of thebest warranty plans in the industry—a full 3-years!
Order your NOX101 online, or visityour authorized dealer and find out whyso many DJs are making musical magicwith BEHRINGER NOX Series DJ mixers.
Premium 2-Channel DJ Mixer with Full VCA-Control and Ultraglide Crossfader
Designed with both the professionaland entry-level DJ in mind, the NOX101 provides RCA inputs for turntables, tapedecks and CD players, plus professionalgradefeatures such as a balanced TRS micinput with our legendary XENYX preamp,and balanced (as well as unbalanced)outputs for connecting to power amps oractive loudspeaker systems.