10 Zone Paging Controller with Speaker Selector T6212-A
* Built-in 10 zone selector and paging selector, which can be expanded to 300 zones.
* Works with remote paging console for paging and control over 10 zones.
* Individual zone, group zones, 10 zones and all zones paging through remote paging console.
* With memory function, when powered off, the unit will return to the settings when electricity is turned on again.
* 2 channels / 10 zones amplifier inputs (A channel for BGM (back ground music) and B channel for EMC / paging). The other zone’s music system will not be interrupted when some zone is selected for paging.
* 2 flexible amplifier connections: either 20 amplifiers wiring(10 BGM amps and 10 EMC/paging amps, there must be one of BGM amp and EMC/paging amp as one channel) and each of the 10 amps severs as one zone or 2 amplifiers wiring (1 BGM amp and 1 EMC/paging amp) and one amplifier divides into 10 zones.
* Each zone power capacity is 500W, and the total ten zones’s capacity is 5000W.
* 10 zone speaker output terminals.
* All zone alarm in (A/B 2 channels) and all zone alarm output (A/B 2 channels).
* Two-color zones status indicators accurately indicate music, paging or alarm status.
* Mic 1-2 inputs, line 1-2 inputs, audio output.
* 3 levels of input priority from high to low: EMC input, Mic1, remote paging console (equivalent priority with built-in chime).
* Built-in chime, chime volume and trigger are provided.
* Zone 1-10 selector, music/paging switch and all zone selector with are equipped with indicators.
* Volume control over Mic 1-2 are provided.
* 2 RJ45 communication ports for paging console or cascade another paging controller.
* Dip switch as ID address to be distinguished by controller or paging console.
* Panel with or without handles.
|Dimensions||484 x 303 x 88mm|
|Power Supply||~110V-230V 50/60Hz & DC 24V|
|Indicators||Power LED, 10 paging channel LEDs|
|Case: steel plate, black|
|Controls||MIC1, 2 VOL controls, 10 channel selectors,|
|S/N Ratio||MIC input: 60dB Line input: 80dB|
|Frequency Response||MIC:100Hz~15KHz; Line: 30Hz~18KHz|
|Input||MIC1,2:600 Ω ,5mV, unbalanced|
|Finish||Panel: aluminium plate, black|