THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO SINGING
- 136 music industry experts on every aspect of a singing life
- Answers to 187 REAL questions asked by singers
- Focused actions in 18 chapters to move your career ahead
STRAIGHT FROM THE EXPERTS
There are a lot of books out there for singers – and some of them are very good! But this is the ONLY book to connect you directly with leading experts in EVERY area relevant to your singing life: leading doctors, celebrity vocal coaches, Grammy award-winning engineers and social media gurus move your singing ahead.
- Kimbra – Grammy Award winning artist
- David Frangioni – engineer to Ozzy Osbourne, Steven Tyler and more…
- Brian Felsen – President of CD Baby
- Al Schmitt – Engineer and Producer with more than 150 gold and platinum albums
- Divinity Roxx – artist with Kanye West, Jay-Z, Destiny’s Child, and more…
- Robert Bastian – leading surgeon, named as one of “America’s Top Doctors”
- …and over 130 more!
WHAT YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW
We asked 1,000 singers to reveal their deepest singing issues and career struggles. Then, we brought these to the Industry’s greatest and best. The result is 187 answers to questions like these:
- What’s the perfect vocal warm up?
- How come some videos have 30,000 hits but mine only have 300?
- Is there any secret to nailing a high note?
- What’s the next piece of gear I need to buy?
- How can I get the audience on their feet?
NO STONE LEFT UNTURNED
Managing money. Grumpy sound guys. Breaking through to your audience – this book has it all! Here’s a small sample from our 100 focused actions:
- Harness the Power of Your Fans
- Know Your Mic’s Sonic Personality
- Master Your Monitors
- Consider Some Gear Under $500
- Distinguish Good Vocal Effort from Bad Effort
- Make More Money at Your First Gigs
GET UNDER THE COVERS
- Top Action Lists – 18 chapters filled with specific ways to move ahead with your singing, sound and career
- Over 100 Pro Contributors – with 94 Grammys and Grammy nominations, 193 books, 1,772 Albumns and 280 million YouTube hits!
- Your Questions Answered – experts from across the music industry respond to 187 questions from singers.
“In an ever-changing industry, to succeed, singers and bands have to know HOW. This book is IT.”
-Jeannie Deva, Celebrity Voice and Performance Coach, member of NARAS (Grammys) and LARAS (Latin Grammys)
“It’s so refreshing to finally have all this relevant advice in one place – I’m excited to have this modern “vocalists’ bible” to refer to whenever I’m facing a real day-to-day problem as a professional voice artist.”
-Shlomo, World Loopstation Champion and Guinness World Record holder
“By far the most comprehensive manual on the overall aspects of voice that I’ve ever read.”
-Jaime Vendera, vocal coach renowned for his wineglass-shattering voice