Audiophile 18×20, 24-Bit/96 kHz USB Audio/MIDI Interface with MIDAS Mic Preamplifiers
- 18×20 USB2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface with ADAT I/O for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 24-Bit/96 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 18 inputs and 20 outputs of ultra-low latency audio to your computer, supporting Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- 8 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with 48 V phantom power
- Optical I/Os supporting S/PDIF, ADAT and S/MUX formats up to 96 kHz
- Simultaneous use of all analog, coaxial S/PDIF, optical ADAT and MIDI signals
- Zero-latency direct monitoring of all analog inputs while recording
- ADAT input allows for combination with BEHRINGER ADA8200 (not included) for expanding to a total of 16 MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers
- Input/Playback Mix control and Stereo/Mono switch for direct monitoring
- Powerful dual Phones outputs with individual Level controls and Monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing
- Main Outputs with Dim, Mute and dedicated Main level control
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- 19“, 1U cabinet with detachable rack mount brackets
- “Built-like-a-tank”, impact-resistant metal chassis
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The incredible U-PHORIA UMC1820 bridges the gap between your creativity and your fans. This blazingly fast USB 2.0 studio-in-a-box will have you recording your next masterpiece in minutes with all the connectivity required for your microphones, guitars, keyboards and even MIDI devices.
Record the perfect vocal right to your computer-based DAW thanks to the 8 astonishingly clear, world-class MIDAS-designed mic preamps, which include 48 Volt phantom power for condenser microphones, all going through studio-grade 24-Bit/96 kHz converters for the best possible sound quality. It also provides I/O support for S/PDIF, ADAT and S/MUX formats. Whether you’re a singer-songwriter, producer on the go, or just need a rocksolid interface for running backing tracks at a gig, the ultra-dependable U-PHORIA UMC1820 will help you shine in the digital domain.
Studio in a Little Black Box
When it’s time to make recording history on your Mac or Windows computer, plug in microphones, instruments or line level sources to the UMC1820’s 8 combination XLR/TRS inputs for the ultimate in studio flexibility! Connect and communicate with MIDI devices to add the benefit of control surfaces to your studio workflow. And since the UMC1820 is compatible with all popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase, and others – it’s ready for anything.
96 kHz Precision
You take your tracks seriously, and the UMC1820 respects that, providing up to 96 kHz resolution for even the most demanding applications in music as well as video post production. Work with confidence and accuracy in your favorite recording software for professional results every time.
MIDAS – The Legend in Sound Quality
Ever since its formation in the 1970s, MIDAS has had a long history of innovation and leadership in the world of audio mixing consoles. Employed by the most famous touring acts and installations world-wide, legendary MIDAS consoles such as the XL4 and Heritage H3000 quickly became industry standards.
MIDAS has earned their impeccable reputation due to their no-compromise approach for audio and build quality and in particular for their Award-winning Mic Preamps which are considered by industry experts as the industry’s best sounding designs. Building on this legacy, the XL8 and PRO Series of Live Mixing Systems continue this great heritage of Award-winning audio quality.
BEHRINGER is proud to incorporate a MIDAS designed mic preamp for the ultimate in high quality audio reproduction in both live and studio environments. Find out more about MIDAS’ amazing legacy by visiting their extensive website.
The UMC1820 mix control allows zero-latency direct monitoring, which means musicians can experience their performance clearly and with no delay or lag in the returning signal, resulting in a better performance and recording. Its powerful phones…
The U-PHORIA UMC1820 provides 18 inputs and 20 outs and built-in MIDI I/O to sync your favorite hardware. You’ll have ultra-easy control via your computer for producing a richer performance. On the rear panel of the UMC1820, you’ll find the USB 2.0…