VoiceLive 3 Extreme (VL3X) – Absolute Performance Power
Connect with your audience like never before. Groundbreaking FX automation and backing track playback sets you free to focus solely on your performance, while awe-inspiring vocal effects and rich guitar sounds run effortlessly by themselves. From the first song idea to the execution of complex live arrangements, everything you’ve worked for comes together in VoiceLive 3 Extreme.
- NEW! Backing track import with FX automation for “tap-dance free” performances, synchronized to tracks
- NEW! Performance recorder for live direct 24-bit audio, output to a USB flash drive
- A complete vocal sound with next generation harmony processing, effects and tonal quality
- A complete guitar sound via TC Electronic stomp box effects, Amp Tones and flexible output configurations to your amp or PA
- Powerful 3-phrase looping lets you create and store entire songs on-the-fly
Practice Made Perfect
If VoiceLive® products are the stepping-stone to studio perfection in live performance, VoiceLive 3 Extreme (VL3X) is the one completing the journey.
It all starts in rehearsal with you loading up a backing track. Whether it’s just drums, bass, or a full band mix-down, VL3X lets you capture all your FX changes synced to your track; harmonies, delays, guitar FX, anything you can think of. You can even record speedy FX changes that would otherwise be physically impossible using the switches alone.
It ends with you on stage. Simply pressing play on VL3X and an amazing thing happens – your track plays back with all the FX changes you perfected at home, completely automated for your performance. You’re free to connect with your audience and everyone around you. All that hard work you did before the gig – making your song sound just right – is heard every time you perform.
- Up to 100 audio backing tracks can be loaded for live accompaniment via a standard USB drive
- MP3 and 16/24 bit WAV import formats supported
- Onboard sequencer records and plays back FX and Step activations live
- Backing tracks/sequences load quickly via associated presets
- Icon-based play/record/editing interface and waveform display