10-inch two-way loudspeaker
- Two-way full range speaker with 10-inch LF driver and a 1-inch compression driver.
- Passive crossover board features separate cooling zones to ensure safe and continuous operations in the toughest environments.
- Wide dispersion of 90 × 60 degrees, with rotatable horn for horizontal installation.
- Designed for fixed and mobile applications, with a wide array of flying options.
- Features top hats for quick set-up.
- NL4 INPUT and LINK OUT connections as standard.
- Robust enclosure made from premium multi-laminate birch plywood.
- Impact resistant textured paint finish.
Specification of XY-101
|Enclosure Type||Two-way passive, reflex-loaded|
|Frequency Response||70 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity (1 W/1 m)||94 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ω|
|Power Handling||400 W RMS, 800 W Program|
|Maximum SPL||120 dB cont., 126 dB peak|
|Dispersion||90 °H × 60 °V, Rotatable|
|Driver Configuration||10 inch (250 mm) neodymium LF cone driver,
1 inch (25 mm) exit neodymium HF compression driver
|Crossover||Asymmetric internal passive crossover|
|Connectors||2 × Neutrik SpeakON™ NL4|
|Dimensions (W×H×D)||292 × 508 × 280 mm
(11.5 × 20 × 11 inch)
|Weight||14 kg (30.9 lbs)|
|Rigging and Hardware||8 × M8 threaded mounting points (4 top/4 bottom),
3 × M8 threaded mounting points on rear,
4 × M8 threaded mounting points on side (2 left/2 right),
4 × M6 threaded points on rear (for wall mount bracket),
1 × flush handle on rear,
1 × 35 mm polemount socket
|Grille||Hex punched steel|
|Enclosure||15 mm (0.6 inch) birch plywood|
|Finish||Impact-resistant, Black semi-matt textured|
|Suggested Power Amplifier||Recommended : K2DSP
Minimum : M30DHDSP
|Accessories||polemount socket cover
(-W model only)