15-inch bass reflex subwoofer
- High-power subwoofer with an 15-inch, low-frequency driver.
- Capable of reproducing deep bass as low as 45 Hz without distortion.
- Strong pillars installed in the cabinet ensure rigidity against the most powerful bass.
- Requires an active crossover to set the necessary frequency range (presets can be provided from Pioneer for combinations using the Pioneer XY-122,XY-101 and XY-81).
- NL4 INPUT and LINK OUT connections as standard.
- Pole mount for quick set-up with other Pioneer products.
- Robust enclosure made from premium multi-laminate birch plywood.
Specification of XY-115S
|Enclosure Type||Single driver, reflex-loaded subwoofer|
|Frequency Response||45 Hz to 150 Hz|
|Sensitivity (1 W/1 m)||96 dB (half space)|
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ω|
|Power Handling||700 W RMS, 1400 W Program|
|Maximum SPL||124 dB cont., 130 dB peak (half space)|
|Driver Configuration||15 inch (380 mm) neodymium LF cone driver|
|Connectors||2 × Neutrik SpeakON™ NL4|
|Dimensions (W×H×D)||472 × 466 × 510 mm
(18.6 × 18.3 × 20.1 inch)
|Weight||30 kg (66.1 lbs)|
|Rigging and Hardware||2 × flush handles (1 left/1 right),
1 × M20 polemount socket for mid/high enclosures,
4 × rubber feet (bottom) and 4 ×mating recesses (top)
|Grille||Hex punched steel|
|Enclosure||15 mm (0.6 inch) birch plywood|
|Finish||Impact-resistant, Black semi-matt textured|
|Suggested Power Amplifier||Recommended : K3DSP|
|Accessories||polemount socket cover
(-W model only)