ART 745-A MK4
ACTIVE TWO-WAY SPEAKER
- 1400 WATT 2-way peak power
The ART 745-A MK4 is the flagship speaker in its category.?The titanium dome, 4.0 “voice coil neodymium compression driver offers a unique vocal clarity and sound projection.?The 15 “neodymium woofer offers an extremely linear response and precise, deep low frequency control.?The transducers are produced using the most advanced assembly technologies.?The amplifier delivers 1400 watts and is controlled by a DSP That takes care of crossover, equalization, phase control, soft limiting and protections speaker.
- ? Compact live sound reinforcement
- ? Portable PA
- ? Frontfill and sidefill
- ? Auditorium, Clubs, Ballroom, Corporate AV, Theatre
- ? 13000530 (220-240V)
- 133 dB Max SPL
- 1400 WATT 2-way peak power
- Innovative DSP Processing
- 1.4″ Titanium Compression Driver, 4.0″ v.c. Neodimium
- 15″ Neodimium Woofer
- 650 Hz crossover point for perfect vocal reproduction
- 90?x60?, wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- FiRPHASE Technology
- Frequency Response -3 dB:45?Hz ??20000?Hz
- Max SPL:133?dB
- Horizontal coverage angle:90?
- Vertical coverage angle:60?
- Compression Driver:1.4″ neo, 4.0″ v.c.
- Woofer:15″ neo, 3.5″ v.c.
- Input signal:Bal / unbal
- Input connectors:XLR, Jack
- Output connectors:XLR
- Input sensitivity:-2 dBu / 4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies:650?Hz
- Protections:Thermal, rms
- Limiter:Soft limiter
- Controls:Volume, Boost, Mic/Line
- Total power:1400?W PEAK
- ???High frequencies:400?W PEAK
- ???Low frequencies:1000?W PEAK
- Total power:700?W RMS
- ???High frequencies:200?W RMS
- ???Low frequencies:500?W RMS
- Connections:VDE connector in
- Cabinet Material:Composite PP
- Hardware:2xM10 flying p.
- Handles:2 side, 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap:Yes
- Height:708 / 27.87?mm/inch
- Width:437 / 17.2?mm/inch
- Depth:389 / 15.31?mm/inch
- Net Weight:19.8 / 43.6?kg/lbs
The ART Series is the beating heart of RCF. These multiple purpose active speakers represent the finest examples of audio design in a rugged composite cabinet, now in black.
The MK4 Series is equipped with a new generation of 2-way Class-D fan-less amplifiers, high-powered woofers and the latest compression driver technology, plus a redesigned front grille.
The ART concept offers the best audio choice for a multitude of live sound applications in a plug?n?go device. Just connect your microphone, your mixer or your audio device to the speaker and turn up the volume: there are no complex menus, no knobs to understand.
POWERFUL CLASS D AMPLIFIERS
RCF’s Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. Class-D amplifiers deliver ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminium structure which not only stabilises the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation. All the Art 7 series amplifiers present SMPS power supply section in order to produce maximum output and minimum transportation weight.
The amplifier presents both XLR In/Out connectors and a Jack input for the maximum connection versatility.
SWITCHABLE EQ MODE
A switchable EQ Mode makes it easier to select among two different equalisation presets:
– BOOST: extended response switch that slightly emphasizes the bass response for playback music and low volume applications;
– FLAT: linear response switch, when the speaker is used to amplify a live mix. The amplifier has a built in limiter circuit to prevent clipping or overdriving the transducers.
An easy to reach volume knob on the back allows to set the overall volume of the speaker according to its application.
3 status LEDs ? Limiter / Signal / Status are provided for monitoring the system.
SUPERIOR COMPRESSION DRIVERS
The ND940 large format Compression Driver with 4 “voice coil is the key feature of the ART 745-A. The extremely low crossover point of 650Hz is a must for perfect reproduction of the vocal range.
DIRECT DRIVE TECHNOLOGY
The voice coil features a high-temperature Kapton former.?The assembly process takes advantage of the RCF proprietary Direct Drive technology.?The diaphragm’s suspension designed Has Been Following extensive studies Aimed at minimizing distortion and extending low frequency range.
The low-frequency transducer is a high-power 15 ” woofer with a 3.0 ” voice coil, delivering a punchy bass.?Reproduction of the mid-bass frequencies is accurate, transparent and free from distortion.