ANTENNA FOR SECURE TRANSMISSION AND RECEIPT
In the digital era, the safeguarding of information is paramount. With the Audio-Technica infrared conference system your wireless signal will not leave the room; it is impossible to capture the broadcast from another building, for example. Compared to a UHF system that uses radio waves, which behave the same way as a radio station, transmitting over a broad area, the infrared system excels at protecting your information, as no leakage is possible.
The antenna of the transmitter / receiver is mounted on the ceiling or on the wall, using a coaxial connection cable BNC 75 ohm to the central control unit. The automatic gain during use makes the ATCS-A60 one of the best performing systems on the infrared market.
- Bespoke antenna for the Audio-Technica ATCS-60 infrared conferencing system
- Ability to activate automatically upon microphone detecting a voice
- Installs onto a ceiling or wall, with support included as standard
- The antenna connects to and is powered by a 75-ohm BNC coaxial cable (not included) that connects it to the ATCS-C60 control unit
- The scope of infrared rays is 5m
- An LED indicates the unit is in use
- The angle of transmission / reception is approximately 120 °