CONTROLLER FOR LONG RANGE INFRARED ANTENNAS
In the digital era, the saveguarding of sensitive information is paramount. With an Audio-Technica infrared conference system your wireless signal will not leave the room; it is impossible to capture from another building, for example. Compared to a UHF system which uses radio waves that behave in the same way as a radio station transmitting over a broad area, the infrared system excels at protecting your information, as no leakage is possible.
- The ATCS-A60MX combines a mixer and a distribution system
- Expands the operational area of infrared emission and reception in a very large room, or in rooms with a high ceiling
- The controller can operate up to four A60TX infrared transmitters and four A60RX infrared receivers
- The ATCS-C60 system allows up to four ATCS-A60MX controllers for a total of 16 A60RX receivers and 16 A60TX transmitters
- The joint use of the ATCS-A60MX and dedicated antennas can extend the emission of the infrared signal in the room by up to 20m
- Infrared transmission keeps the information inside the room
- Multiple conference systems can thus be used in adjacent rooms while ensuring the protection of your data
- The ATCS-A60MX controller includes rack mount adapters
“KEEP YOUR INFORMATION CONFIDENTIAL”
By its very nature, infrared technology is secure and guaranteed to keep you and your information inside the conference room only. No information can be received outside of the room.
“CONTROL UP TO 4 TRANSMITTERS/RECEIVERS”
One ATCS-A60MX controller can operate up to four A60TX infrared transmitters and four A60RX infrared receivers. This allows you to increase the operational area of the room.
“HIGHLY FLEXIBLE SYSTEM”
One ATCS-C60 system allows up to four ATCS-A60MX controllers to be used which in turn allows for a total of 16 A60RX receivers and 16 A60TX transmitters to be connected. This configuration is ideal for very large conference rooms or meeting rooms with a very high ceiling.
EXTENDS INFRARED SIGNAL
Although the ATCS-A60 covers transmissions up to 7m from the antenna itself, the combination of an ATCS-A60MX controller unit with dedicated antennas can extend the signal by 17-20m.
LED STATUS LIGHT
The controller indicates on its front, the number of transmitters and transmitters connected (via green LED and red LED).
Infrared digital transmission suffers no interference associated with the use of wireless terminals, radio, Bluetooth, or 4G.
The ATCS-60 MX controller comes with a 19″ Rack Mount Kit as standard for easy installation.