LONG DISTANCE INFRARED TRANSMITTER
In the digital era, the safeguarding of sensitive information is paramount. With the Audio-Technica infrared conference system your wireless signal will not leave the room; it is impossible to capture from another building, for example. Compared to a UHF system which uses radio waves that behave in the same way as a radio station transmitting over a broad area, the infrared system excels at protecting your confidential information, as no leakage is possible.
- Works in unison with the ATCS-A60RX receiver and ATCS-A60MX mixer
- Expands the operational area of infrared transmission and reception in a very large room, or in a room with a high ceiling
- The ATCS-A60MX can control up to four A60TX infrared transmitters and four A60RX infrared receivers
- In a very large room, the system can manage up to 4 A60MX controllers for a total of 16 A60RX receivers and 16 A60TX transmitters
- The joint use of A60TX and A60RX can extend transmission of infrared signal within a room by up to 20m
- Infrared transmission keeps the information inside the room
- Multiple conference systems can thus be used in adjacent rooms while ensuring the protection of your data
- The A60TX transmitter is equipped with a 1/4″ thread mount adapter to allow simple and quick fixing onto a camera, tripod, wall or ceiling
- Connects to the ATCS-A60MX controller via a 75Ω BNC coaxial cable
“KEEP YOUR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION CONFIDENTIAL”
By very its nature, infrared technology is secure, guaranteed to keep you and your information in the conference room only. No information can be received outside of the room.
“UP TO 16 TRANSMITTERS AND 16 RECEIVERS PER ROOM”
In the case of an extremely large room, the ATCS-60 system coupled to the ATCS-A60MX controller can control up to 16 transmitters and 16 receivers. This allows you to increase the operational area of the room via extended coverage.
The ATCS-A60TX transmitter is powered by 24V DC, provided by the ATCS-A60MX controller to which it is connected via a 75 Ohm BNC coaxial cable. The use of a cable of 5C2V or higher spec is required.
EXTENDED INFRARED SIGNAL
Although the ATCS-A60 antenna can transmit up to 7m, when the A60MX controller is used in combination with additional transmitters, the coverage can be extended by up to 17-20m.
JUST ONE CABLE
Just one 75 ohm BNC coaxial cable is sufficient to power the ATCS-A60TX transmitter and connect it to the ATCS-A60MX controller.
Infrared digital transmission suffers no interference associated with the use of wireless terminals, radio, Bluetooth, or 4G.
With the 1/4″ thread on the back of the transmitter, the ATCS-A60TX can be installed on a wall or ceiling as well as onto a tripod at ground level.