MAXIMUM REDUCTION IN UNWANTED NOISE AND VIBRATION
In the digital era, maintaining control of sensitive information is paramount. With the Audio-Technica infrared conference system your wireless signal will not leave the room; it is impossible to capture from another building, for example. Compared to a UHF system (radio waves), which behave the same way a radio station transmitting over a broad area, the infrared system excels at protecting your information, as no leakage is possible.
These new dual gooseneck and suspension microphones effectively reduce unwanted noise and vibration caused by the movement of chairs, tables, and footsteps. The microphones are available in two lengths: the standard length is suitable for conferences, the longer length is ideal for seminars for example.
- Specially designed and created for use with the Audio-Technica ATCS-60 infrared conference system
- Possibility of automatic activation upon voice detection
- Double gooseneck microphone equipped with a hypercardioid capsule
- Effectively reduces unwanted noise caused by moving furniture / fidgeting etc as well as vibration movements
- LED ring light which indicates the status of the microphone. It stays on during the speech and flashes when awaiting speech, or in case of low battery
- With its highly flexible and robust design, it adopts and maintains the desired shape
- The ATCS-L60MIC gooseneck microphone provides uncompromising sound quality