WIRELESS DESIGN FOR INCREASED CONFIGURATION FLEXIBILITY
In the digital era, the safeguarding of confidential information is paramount. With infrared conference systems your wireless signal will not leave the room; it is impossible to capture from another building, for example. Compared to a UHF system (radio waves), which behave the same way a radio station transmitting over a broad area, the infrared system excels at protecting your information, as no leakage is possible.
Depending on the desired application, the ATCS-M60 allows you to set the chairman’s Unit ID number to 001, and those positions of participants from 002 and upwards. If the chairman needs to leave the conference, or a problem manifests itself on the chairman unit, the master control of chairman unit can be re-delegated using the computer software – just set the ID number of the new master unit to 001. This flexibility ensures peace of mind.
- Units selectable by panel ID number
- The chairman’s unit can take priority over all other consoles, thanks to the “All Finish” function
- The chairman microphone unit has a dedicated channel, allowing on / off without cutting other participants’ speech
- Indication of battery life
- Built-in speaker and headphone jack with personal volume control
- Manual or automatic floor outlet. In automatic mode, the microphone activates itself on/off when it detects voice presence. Depending on user needs, the microphone recording duration in the event of delegate silence following speech is adjustable. In manual mode, simply press the Talk button (speech) to enable / disable the microphone
- The desk has a switch for selecting up to 4 separate channels for multilingual meetings
- It is possible to have five people speaking at once, which is very convenient when several speakers provide presentations on the same subject