OPTIONAL INTERACTIVE VOTING UNIT
In the digital era, the safeguarding of sensitive information is paramount. With Audio Technica’s infrared conferencing system your wireless signal will not leave the room; it is impossible to capture from another building, for example. Compared to a UHF system which uses radio waves, that behave in the same way as a radio station transmitting over a broad area, the infrared system excels at protecting your confidential information, as no leakage is possible.
The ATCS-V60 is a voting unit which can be connected to the ATCS-M60 delegate console via the inbuilt cable. The cable can be wound and positioned within the grommet located in the housing. The ATCS-V60 fits perfectly under the front panel of the delegate unit (ATCS-M60).
- Fits perfectly to the delegate unit, to make a module
- 5 voting buttons and corresponding LED lights
- The voting function requires the use of the ATCS-60MAG control software to customize voting methods
- Connects by a 480mm cable to the delegate unit
- Cover ensures confidentiality of the vote
- Optional unit that can be purchased and added at any time to an existing ATCS-60 infrared conferencing system