The infrared conference system developed by Audio-Technica offers all the advantages of infrared communication and uses 100% wireless microphones or desk mount gooseneck microphones. It therefore offers its users more flexibility – including the ability to easily change the location of microphones or system configurations.
Unlike UHF or 2.4 GHz wireless microphones, the wireless infrared signal does not spread outside the hardware used, which ensures secure communication.
- Infrared Lavalier Microphone specially designed for the Audio-Technica ATCS-60 infrared conference system
- Uses infrared transmission technology
- Use up to three microphones together with the ATCS-M60 control unit
- Ability to use up to 5 audio channels simultaneously, by combining several ATIR-T88, ATIR-T85 and ATCS-M60
- On / off switch
- Three levels of use to preserve battery life
- Tie clip 45? Adjustable vertically and horizontally
- Cable length 1m