Communication stereo headset with dynamic boom microphone
Professional micro headset for use with intercom systems
Created for use with intercom systems, this rugged communications headset offers natural, highly intelligible and focused vocal reproduction, closed-back circumaural (around-the-ear) ear cups to seal out background noise, and a high-output dynamic microphone mounted on a flexible gooseneck boom.
The headset?s microphone has a cardioid polar pattern tailored for pickup of speech with maximum voice intelligibility over a wide range of frequencies. It is more sensitive to sound originating directly in front of the element, making it useful in reducing pickup of unwanted sounds. The flexible gooseneck boom swivels for easy positioning on either the right or left side.
The BPHS1-XF4 is supplied with a 2m detachable, replaceable cable along with 4-pin XLRF which provides unbalanced audio signal from the microphone and a mono signal to the headset. Three windscreens are also provided to reduce wind noise and wind.
- Microphone features polar pattern and frequency response tailored for natural, highly intelligible vocal reproduction
- Closed-back circumaural ear cups help seal out crowd noise and other background distractions
- 40mm diameter drivers
- Padded headband adjustable for tailored comfort
- Extended frequency response from 20Hz to 20kHz
- Neodymium magnets in microphone and headphones for high output level & detailed sound reproduction
- Cardioid pickup pattern of the dynamic microphone rejects off-axis sounds
- Boom-mounted microphone can be positioned on the left or right side
- Adjustable cushioned headband and lightweight design for long-wearing comfort
- Rugged design with user-replaceable cable and ear pads
- Available in 2 versions: with detachable 3-pin XLRM cable + 6,3mm Jack (BPHS1) or with a 4-pin XLRF connector for use with Intercom systems (BPHS1-XF4)
The BPHS1-XF4 Unidirectional Microphone headset was designed for miking precise voice with maximum intelligibility over a wide frequency band. It has a very powerful neodymium magnet that provides excellent output level and detailed sound reproduction. The microphone is more sensitive to sound coming directly from the front of the capsule, useful for avoiding sound capture to the side and rear.
?CLOSED-BACK DYNAMIC HEADSET?
The headset, with its two headphones, provides extended frequency response of 20-20,000 Hz for a natural, regular sound reproduction. Each earphone has a 40 mm driver with neodymium magnet which admits high power, ideal for high maximum sound pressure levels.
?A HIGH LEVEL OF USER COMFORT?
Generously padded, the earpads of BPHS1-XF4 offer excellent acoustic insulation and comfort; the adjustable headband is also padded for comfortable listening and prolonged use.
360? ball joint
The microphone is mounted on a flexible outreach, itself mounted on a ball joint at 360?. This easily allows positioning the microphone on the lefr or right of the speaker.
The unidirectional microphone is equipped with a dynamic cardioid capsule, protected by a fine wire mesh of hardened steel. It ensures perfect off-axis noise rejection.
The BPHS1-XF4 has 40mm diameter drivers, and the same structure as the highly successful ATH-M30X professional headphones. The foam earpads and the headband are easily replaceable for longevity.
Intercom system connector
The BPHS1-XF4 comes with a 2m cable with a 8-pin connector at the headphone end, and a 4-pin XLRF connector for Intercom systems at the other end.