1100 Watt 2 Way 12″ Powered Loudspeaker with KLARK TEKNIK DSP Technology, iPhone/iPad Remote Control and Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- 2 way full range, powered loudspeaker for portable PA applications
- 1000 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple* iPhone*/iPad*
- High quality Bluetooth* stereo audio streaming
- Remote control 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- 12 low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- Titanium dome 1 compression driver for extended high frequency reproduction
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- Durable lightweight molded enclosure
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
- 3-Year Warranty Program**
- Designed and engineered in England
The 1,100-Watt iX12 is a powered two-way loudspeaker ideally suited for a wide range of portable and fixed music and speech sound reinforcement applications. The driver complement features a 12″ low frequency driver with a low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and an aluminium voice coil loaded 1″ titanium dome compression driver for extended high frequency reproduction.
Equipped with a 2-channel mixer that can be controlled locally using the single-knob user interface, the iX12 also features wireless remote control capability via dedicated iPhone and iPad apps. An efficient and lightweight KLARK TEKNIK Class-D power amplifier provides the iX12’s bi-amplified 1,100-Watt output.
A sophisticated, but easy to use KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processor (DSP) provides dynamic EQ for impressive full range response at low volume levels, and transparent limiting for the utmost clarity at high output levels – and long-term reliability. Additionally, the iX12 includes DSP presets that have been optimised for a wide range of applications and speaker orientations.
On the rear panel amplifier module, you will find a fully featured user interface consisting of an LCD display and single rotary encoder for intuitive access to level, EQ, and frequency response presets for pole or stand-mounted front of house, or floor monitor scenarios. In addition to the two combination balanced XLR/jack inputs, an XLR Output is provided for daisy-chaining more active loudspeakers, or for use with an active subwoofer. The iX12 also features high-quality stereo Bluetooth audio connectivity – allowing you to stream music wirelessly from a Bluetooth-enabled device, such as your iPad or iPhone. The dedicated app even allows the user to define one iX12 as the master, and the other as the slave – so the music stream is presented in true stereo.
The iX12 is fitted with a dual angle pole mount socket, allowing it to be pole mounted straight on, or raised higher and angled downwards to optimise audience coverage. The lightweight fibre glass reinforced composite enclosure is fitted with a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille and multiple internal rigging points for permanent installations.