SUBMINIATURE OMNIDIRECTIONAL CONDENSER HEADWORN MICROPHONE
THE ULTIMATE IN LOW-PROFILE, HIGH-PERFORMANCE AUDIO
Audio Technica’s high-SPL BP892cLM3 MicroSet® microphone is the latest in discretion and high-performance audio. Delivering clear and accurate sound in an inconspicuous package, the ultra-lightweight BP892cLM3 hooks securely behind either ear and can be worn for hours without fatigue.
- Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6 mm; ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Extremely intelligible natural audio
- Flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses
- Intelligible, natural audio for stage and television talent, lecturers and houses of worship
- Parylene coating very resistant to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Model dedicated to Sennheiser wireless systems, equipped with 3.5mm Locking Jack connector.
- Available in black (BP892cLM3) or beige/theatre (BP892cLM3-TH)
“LIGHTWEIGHT AND DISCREET”
With a featherweight (2.6g) 2.6mm diameter capsule, the BP892cLM3 head-worn microphone is one of the lightest and most discreet on the professional audio market.
For maximum stability and comfort, the AT8464 dual-ear microphone mount (included) converts the MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit. The headband is adjustable and suitable for both adults and children.
“OMNIDIRECTIONAL SUBMINIATURE CAPSULE”
The microphone features a flat, extended frequency response and other outstanding performance specifications, resulting in extremely intelligible, natural audio for stage and television talent, lecturers and houses of worship.
For maximum stability and comfort, the AT8464 dual-ear microphone mount (included) converts the MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit.
Barely bigger than a pinhead, the BP892cLM3’s omnidirectional capsule delivers an intelligible and natural sound.
The BP892cLM3 comes with a clothing clip, windscreens (x2), capsule protectors (x2) and moisture protectors.
3,5MM JACK CONNECTOR
The BP892cLM3 comes with a 3.5mm Jack connector on a 1.4m long shielded cable for use with Sennheiser Wireless Systems.
|Element||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarised condenser|
|Frequency Response||20 – 20,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-49 dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Impedance||250 ohms (wired only)|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||135 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 3% T.H.D.|
|Dynamic Range||(Typical) 104 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL (wired only)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||63 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|Weight||Microphone, boom & earpiece: 2.6g|
|Dimensions||Microphone: 8.1 mm (0.32″) long, 2.6 mm (0.10″) diameter
Boom: 98.4 mm (3.87″) long, 1.07 mm (0.04″) diameter
|Output Connector||(Power Module) Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Cable||1.4 m (55″) long (permanently attached to microphone), 1.6 mm (0.06″) diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable|
|Audio-Technica Case Style||M31|
|Accessories Included||BP892: AT8464 dual-ear microphone mount; AT8440 cable clip; two AT8157 windscreens; two AT8156 element covers; moisture guard; carrying case BP892-TH: AT8464-TH dual-ear microphone mount; AT8440 cable clip; two AT8157-TH windscreens; two AT8156-TH element covers; moisture guard; carrying case|