100V Line Speakers EN54
DVS 6T (EN 54) Black or White
6″ Coaxial Surface-Mount Loudspeaker with Transformer for Installation Applications (EN 54 Certified)
Available in Black or White
- Full range surface-mount loudspeaker for indoor and outdoor installation applications
- 60 Watts continuous, 240 Watts peak power
- 6” mineral loaded polypropylene driver with nitrile rubber surround for enhanced durability and long-term reliability
- 0.75″ ferrofluid cooled soft dome neodymium high frequency driver
- 90° constant directivity dispersion for optimum coverage
- EN 54-24 certified for fire detection and fire alarm systems
- UV and weather resistant UL 94 V-0 ABS enclosure
- Multiple transformer taps for 70 V and 100 V line systems
Low insertion loss 60 W line transformer with EN 54 compliant tamper-resistant tapping switch
All components weather resistant to IP64 for outdoor use
Stylish durable enclosure in a semi matt black paint finish fits unobtrusively in any environment
Painted perforated aluminium mesh grille with dust protection
Yoke bracket included for ease of installation
Phoenix* connectors with ABS cover and EN 54 compliant strain relief clamping mechanism for fire rated cable
Designed and engineered in the U.K.
100V Line Speakers EN54, Ceiling Speakers
CEILING SPEAKER WITH FIRE DOME
PL 50EN is a ceiling speaker featuring a flameproof steel back can, designed for recess installation into ceilings or panels. It is especially suitable for broadcasting alarm messages thanks to the highly intelligible sound reproduction and its resistance to high temperatures reached during fires. The terminal connection blocks, for input and output flameproof cables, are made of ceramic material. A thermal fuse protects the integrity of the line in case of heat affecting the speaker. Ground screw available (if needed). Cables inside speaker made using flameproof leads.
- 5″ fullrange transducer.
- Power selectable (100 V): 6 W – 3 W – 1.5 W – 0.75 W.
- 92 dB sensitivity.
- Colour white RAL 9016.
- Steel frame, grille and back can.
- In/out ceramic terminal block.
- Thermal fuse protection.
SPECIFICATIONSAcoustical specificationsFREQUENCY RESPONSE (-10DB):130 Hz ÷ 15000 HzMAX SPL @ 1M:100 dBMAX SPL @ 4M:88 dBCOVERAGE ANGLE:160°SYSTEM SENSITIVITY:92 dBSYSTEM SENSITIVITY 1W @ 4M:80 dBPower sectionPOWER HANDLING:6 W RMSPEAK POWER HANDLING:24 W PEAKRECOMMENDED AMPLIFIER:12 WPROTECTIONS:Thermal fuseTransducersFULLRANGE:5.0”Input/Output sectionINPUT CONNECTORS:Ceramic screw terminalsOUTPUT CONNECTORS:Ceramic screw terminalsCONSTANT VOLTAGE TRANSFORMER:100 VPOWER SELECTION 1 (100 V):6 W – 1667 ohmPOWER SELECTION 2 (100 V):3 W – 3333 ohmPOWER SELECTION 3 (100 V):1.5 W – 6667 ohmPOWER SELECTION 4 (100 V):0.75 W – 13333 ohmStandard complianceCPR NUMBER:0068-CPR-051/2017EN54-24 CERTIFIED:YesCE MARKING:YesPhysical specificationsCOLOR:White – RAL 9016HARDWARE:Steel back coverGRILLE:SteelCABINET/CASE MATERIAL:MetalSizeDEPTH:143 mm / 5.63 inchesRECESSED DEPTH:125 mm / 4.92 inchesDIAMETER:181 mm / 7.13 inchesWEIGHT:1.35 kg / 2.98 lbsCUT OUT DIAMETER:155 mm / 6.1 inchesShipping informationsPACKAGE WEIGHT:1.35 kg / 2.98 lbsPACKAGE DEPTH:190 mm / 7.48 inchesPACKAGE WIDTH:190 mm / 7.48 inchesPACKAGE HEIGHT:160 mm / 6.3 inchesSKU: n/a